General: Molly (Mad Dog), 19, graphics maker, one who over-thinks
• Freshman at community college. Currently working on getting all of my basic freshman credits and then transferring to a four-year school where I will try to get a major in history and a minor in Holocaust studies.
• Loves books. Especially banned books.
• Studies the Holocaust in spare time. Reads various books about different wars too.
• Loves quotes of all kinds.
• Makes obscure movie references often.
• I love Jack Nicholson.
TV: Band of Brothers, Leverage, The Closer, NCIS, Generation Kill, Psych, Life, South Park, I Love Lucy, The West Wing, Scrubs
People: Michael J Fox, Jack Nicholson, Bill Cosby, Gary Sinise, Robin Williams, Tim Roth, Meryl Streep, Damian Lewis, Ron Livingston, Sarah Shahi, AJ Cook
All that other stuff:
• Born in very early '90s. Meaning, loves old animated Disney movies and Anastasia. Watched Captain Planet, Sailor Moon, oldschool!Nick and Boy Meets World. Grew up along with Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter books, and Andy from Toy Story.
• Billy Joel, Bob Seger, Bee Gees, etc. Loved them at five, love them now.
• Met Bill Cosby. Was asked to go on stage with him and was part of his act for ten minutes. Got to hug him. The legendary Bill Cosby. It was awesome.
• Catch-22 = best book ever. Yossarian = too epic for words.
• Doesn't like "shipping". Rarely roots for couples in tv shows/movies. Sometimes does. Hates hybrid names.
• Loves movie/tv show recaps, transcripts, inside jokes, photoshop, picspams.